Fix It is the new segment on WrestleCorp (Wednesday’s at 9 p.m. EST at Mixlr.com/NerdCorp) that tackles the rebooking of a pro wrestling gimmick or angle. Zach proposes a classic angle or gimmick and suggests it to Chad. Chad has no prep time, or hints as to what’s coming and has to rebook the angle or gimmick right there, on the fly.
On the Rest of WrestleCorp Ep 65 from 4-26-17
The Turmoil in TNA? Is it that bad? We preview Payback which is this coming Sunday, we review Bound for Glory 2005, as well as debut our newest segment; Fix It. Fix It is a new segment where Zach pitches a previous wrestling angle or gimmick and asks Chad to rebook it on the fly, with no preparation. Will it be better or worse than the original execution? Only you can decide.
*Listen to this past weeks show over at mixlr.com/nerdcorp/showreel
On Next Weeks Show
– Fallout from Payback 2017
– Zach debuts his new segment, Talking TV
– The duo review Starrcade 2000
Site – RealNerdCorp.com
Twitter – @NerdCorp
tumblr – nerdcorp.tumblr.com
Mixlr – Mixlr.com/NerdCorp/Showreel
– Monday’s @ 10 p.m. EST for SportsCorp
– Tuesday’s @ 10 p.m. EST for a live recording of Brand Banter
– Wednesday’s @9 p.m. EST for Wrestlecorp
– Thursday’s @ 10 p.m. EST for ComicCorp