The complete Karate Kid franchise has been formally reviewed! Join Alex Swisher and Chad Porto as they review every canonical entry into the Karate Kid franchise, starting with the original Karate Kid and ending with Season 2 of Cobra Kai.
CLICK THE GREEN TITLE TO DOWNLOAD SHOW
*We’ll add a season three review of Cobra Kai when it debuts*
The Karate Kid
– Karate Kid 1, with some little known behind the scenes news.
– Red Dead Redemption 2 and all the ‘ I GOT TB SISTER!’ memes we can come up with.
– Swish’s opinion on the ROH-incident with Bully Ray
– Reviewing Jon Moxley’s NJPW debut.
– Talking about WCW’s The Naturals
The Karate Kid II – Miyagi Tries to Kill Daniel
– The truth behind Miyagi and Daniels relationship in Karate Kid 2.
– David Starr’s attempt to make a clothing line from a ‘movement’.
– NJPW’s Dominion
– Moxley’s epic squash match
The Karate Kid III
– Terry Silver: The Best Villain Ever.
– On this edition of ‘Mr. Miyagi Tries to Kill Daniel’
– NJPW doesn’t hate foreign fans, despite PWTorch’s claims.
– Swisher introduces everyone into a browser based wrestling simulator.
The Karate Kid IV – The Next Karate Kid
On this week’s show, Swish and Chad talk;
– The Next Karate Kid (Karate Kid IV)’s Review.
– How Mr. Miyagi would kill off Daniel this week.
– ROH’s awful attendance.
– The Golden Girls
Cobra Kai Season 1
– Cobra Kai Season 1 retrospective.
– What film really is The Best Around in the franchise.
– NJPW’s G-1 Starts
Cobra Kai Season 2
– The conclusion to The Cruel Summer series and Cobra Kai season 2.
– What pro wrestling needs to do to bring it back to center.
– Does NJPW need a name change if they tour the US more often?
– Predicting the next four nights of the G1 Climax Tournament.
Cobra Kai Season 3 – COMING SOON