For nine weeks, Alex Swisher and Chad Porto reviewed all nine seasons of One Tree Hill. Follow along as the duo review, and talk about the cast, characters, story arcs and stand out episodes.
– Season 1 of One Tree Hill.
– Peyton Sawyer vs. Keith Scott; who’s the moral center of the show?
– Hailey is so damn annoying.
– Dan Scott’s greatest hits
– Season two of One Tree Hill.
– The problem with the season two secondary characters.
– Who had the best arc in season two.
– We do our lats update before the final three shows of G1 2019.
– We pissed off Josh Barnett
– Stipe vs. Bader?
– The third season review of One Tree Hill
– Arguably the four best episodes of OTH ever.
– Season 4 of One Tree Hill
– Hayley names her kid after a suspected murderer.
– Chad’s favorite episode of the season.
– We talk the God Tier Innocent level characters
– Season five of One Tree Hill
– Lucas and Peyton go full moron.
– Brooke’s newest arch highlight’s her narrative for the rest of the series.
– Hayley severely overreacts all the time.
– Luke and Peyton get a janky final seasonal arc.
– Q ranks pretty high for Swish, but why?
– Dan Scott and Nanny Carrie are the sitcom we all want.
-Bad Ass Brooke breaks down in one of the MANY hard scenes to watch in this season.
– Quinn is the worst but also…not?
– Clay got shot by a dopple-bitch.
– Hayley goes full ‘ugh-mode’.
– Alex is a great character, Swish!
– Clay and Quinn got shot and then…What?
– Nathan and his best friend, Dogus Kellerman.
– Chase is a fucking dish washer, HOW does he land Alex AND Mia?
– The best character in season eight is the dorkiest one.
– Clay’s ‘fugue’ state dumbness.
– Who had the best send off for the series.
– Was Peyton Lucas’ dream girl the entire time?
– Sixty+ behind the scene facts about One Tree Hill.